"haha... too busy about the lab reports, assignments, mid-terms, works and school activities... hope I can cope with all these pressure accumulated resulted from laziness~"
Comment/s: I must overcome laziness... I must overcome laziness... I must overcome laziness... *aha... hallucinations...*
"And lazyness to blog too... notice I just cut and paste... Muahaha... Aha... feeling sleepy now... currently the time is 3am after a long marathon of doing assignments and lab reports..."
Comment/s: Actually the exact time I sleep is 5am because I accidently drank the rich pack nescafe at 1am. And then I tried to sleep but I just can't sleep. So just pretend to sleep and lying there not sure about what to do... until 6am.
"But the most serious part is to overcome with the lazyness of others because those works I've done will be 'processed' by my friends... haha... you know what that means~ lol..."
Comment/s: Am I saying the work shouldn't be copied? Aha... maybe sometimes I was too selfish and self-centred. I should think like this: Last time I copied people's works also, why not gives others an opportunity?
"My over-seriousness to do something somehow makes things worse like the reliability of others towards me became stronger... but there's nothing I can do... Aha... pressure again... *oo... checkmate..*"
Comment/s: Is this a trend or what? Or I'm too serious at last minutes yea? *The checkmate is suppose to mean the wrong deal with people or the fault I'm doing...
"Maybe everyone needs to depend on each other... *haha... again... my miniblog seems crowded with my message..."
Comment/s: "Maybe everyone needs to depend on each other..."... This argument is an excuse for others or just a plain fact? I'm not really sure about it. So let it be... There is smart people who likes to rely on others in their life. And there is dumb nerd who likes to be relied. Or I'm just straight forward about something?? Ah... confusion** @@ **
3 comments:
the solution to your problem is Discipline.
i suppose having living for 2 years out of home now, u should know what it means: washing ur clothes every week not letting it pile up, doing your lab reports on the day u were assigned itself, checking due dates, remind urself to have lunch and dinner and things like that
it all comes back to reorganizing ur life, by yourself, using ur own plan :)
try to resist temptations.
when i was in school, i've always wasted my time doing things i'm not supposed to, because i couldn't resist the temptation of logging on and surf the net or sleep *laughs*
and i end up doing last minute work which is Bad bad bad.
my mom taught me something today. she says unless you're lucky, last minute work won't always turn out right.
that's y she started preparing the ingredients and pre-cooked food before my aunt and her family arrives tomorrow :) she made A LOT of things *will upload the photos tomorrow* hehe...
only you can motivate yourself :) unless i come over to malacca *nyek nyek nyek*
i'm not saying that you have to puasa Internet or puasa playing for 21 days, but use up daylight to finish up all important works, then play at nite :)
or use up weekdays for college work and play during weekends.
it's easy when u're used to it.
hehe...
one thing: sometimes u gotta be selfish. i learnt this from my selfish friends *nyek nyek nyek*
Yea, really. By now I know how to organize my time, comparing to when I'm in secondary.
Last time I'll never clean my room and I never tried, though. It's hard for the starting point when I was left here, but soon I tried and get everything fine. But sometimes the evil inside me (lazyness) will call me to delay until next week to clean or arrange everything. But its better for me to change the thinking from: "I will do" to "I'm suppose to do it" and it's a lot more better.
There's a story (don't know anyone heard this before in magazine in primary school) about a lazy son and a mother. The mother always prepared everything for his son, pampering him and taking cares of her son. Thus her son grew even lazy and 'retarded' (Haha...) But then one day the mother wanted to go out for an event for a few days and she prepared a big big biscuit and put it in front of her son so that he'll not starving. So a few days have passed and sure she's worried about her son. By the time she got back, she was shocked when she saw that her son was starving to death. She didn't know what had happened and suddently she noticed that there is some small bite on the biscuits in front of him only. Then she realized that her son actually lazy to bite further because of lazyness...
Sure I'll not be like this but just sometimes I'm tired and then ignored the works that suppose to be done this week (cleaning is in weekdays only). Sometimes I'm very very busy until I've no time to check the message in the ym and they said I ignored them... (Kah Woh always said that, because he always buzz ppl everywhere, everytime so everyone ignored him in the ym)...
*Nana... no such evil can possess me... haha...* *I mustn't lazy... I mustn't lazy... I mustn't selfish... I mustn't selfish...* lol... hallucination again... @.@
Ahaha, morph, next time, watch what u drink. Anyway, i'm surprise u can stand lying down for hours till 6am..if me, i'd probably go to my comp and play maple till i feel sleepy.
Anyway, once again we all owe u one, thanks for seeding u'r assignment solution =D...Yeah, i agree in this world, everyone depends on each other. Everyone has to depend on someone and being depend upon by someone...but i think i have a problem here. i depends alot on other ppl, but no one depends on me, i think it's imbalance there, i hope this don't mean that I'm useless though...
Post a Comment