Yesterday morning I'm having programming exam from 10 to 11am. But I didn't revise it the day before and just made a last minute recall, revising those important notes and jargons. At least the mid-term was objective so it'll be easier for me to make a guess. I thought confidently to myself. And lastly after the exam I found that there are actually many careless mistakes made during the exam. *sigh* But soon after that my friends said that why the 'records and array' was not included in the mid-term, because they've study hard for them. lol... *made a V in my mind*
I fled back home and have lunch in Rich Village and then went to Hui Shin's (CLS) house for Cultural Week's meeting, staying there until 4pm. (omg, I counldn't leave because I got work to do there and I've requested Yong Qin and Jinn Yin to go to tesco yesterday for the items for sandwich and buy some stuff for CNY) Finally the job there was done, I went back home and saw Kelvin, Yong Qin and Jinn Yin were preparing to go. They were sure waiting for a long time then. Suppose we should started at 2pm or something. *Really sorry for that*
(And in the afternoon I received a message of my friends Mei Ping and Ee Ling them asking me whether I wanted to view the lion dance and I refused them because I've agreed to go to tesco. I didn't send Meng Seong a reply because I'm extremely busy at that time... Sorry yea... )
Upon arriving at Tesco, we start to split and without wasting any more minutes, we grabbed for items we want. (Maybe it had been a long time already since I saw Kelvin and Jinn Yin and he didn't held any long conversation like before. Perhaps time have faded the link between us all as I also don't know what to talk about yesterday.)
After the shopping, we realized that we've bought a lot of stuffs like a box of 100plus, items for sandwich(breads, tunas, chicken sandwich(sliced) and tomato), yougurt, eggs, mineral water, and other stuff like dumbbell. (Haha... we bought too much carbonate drinks coz our CNY mood still exists) Wow, I almost shocked when I noticed that I used up almost rm100+ for yesterdays shopping. *Over budget again this month... Arghh...* At night we prepared the sandwich and eggs as our dinner. We were totally full after the meal. I forgot to mentioned that we've met Chin Haur and Yaa Thin in Tesco and Chin Haur invited us to gamble in the night. (Actually Kah Woh also asked me whether wanna go to Ah Pett's house to gamble since 15th is coming... That means the CNY is over...)
It was fun whole night watching Jinn Yin and Kin Seang quarrel each other over the loss and win and sure we were having a good time then... until 1:30am. Then the next morning(this morning), we went for Dim Sum in BB. It was tired after all.
*Oh gosh, I realized that I haven't finish my lab report and yea... tuesday got mid-term again... Oh no...*
2 comments:
haha, nvm, no need to apologize, the mastermind is mei ping they all anyway =P ...anyway surprise to see u n u'r housemate like just want to start celebrate cny only...haha..nvm nvm, once a year, won't go bankrupt wan =P ...most important thing is u enjoy u'rself ;)
^^||| Thanks. But since now I'm over budjet already so maybe I've to cut my spending this month. Like I've to abandoned the DVD burner's plan and postponed it until PC fair... Muahaha...
BTW, sorry again that day coz I couldn't make it.
Post a Comment