Monday, January 3, 2005

Good Day, Good Life, Bad Feeling

Maybe it's human's natural behaviour, that's curious, curious to find out every truth of nothingless, to explore other's ugliness, to search for their weak spot. That's why human are all idiot, that's why this world is towards the end and not the bright future. Prediction made by observer saying that 2010 will be the end of the world, the Tsunamis is just a beginning, and later 2005 will be followed by another big dreadful event. Is that true? No one would know. Even so, my mind is just as serene as the desert. That's what said in the movie I watched yesterday - the aviator, it said about someone who have a big dream and thoughtful mind with far eyesight to the future, however, he himself got the emotion problem. It's not a big deal when it comes to the end, he overcome anything in this world and be success to the big sky. Sad ending I think...

Today is like any other normal day, first, the Glen called me to fetch him to the bus station. And then me and my housemate went to jusco for dinner and to buy some daily accesories. Then I'm calling it a day since no big deal happened. Erm, I mean I'm throwing away those pressure to have a good night sleep. (Of course I have many things to do these few weeks).

No comments: