I am a rather quiet person. Maybe I like to think and thinking is my favourite when I am free. I like to read book also. Erm... maybe I like to collect books. Other than that I like computer very much and also I am a si-fi fans.
Sometimes I'll feel my life meaningless, but after a while I'll return to normal. Maybe feeling that I've lost something after secondary school. I knew a fact: Everything exists for a purpose; nothing could be done without reason, and that is the thing I fear the most and it's my nightmare over the days, that I exist for no reason, I always wondered: Where do I come from, What is my true reason in this world... Ultimate achievement? Nah, maybe yes... maybe no...
I like to view the city's night scene and if I got chance, I'll surely visit Japan and Taiwan as my first choice, then followed by Hong Kong and Singapore. I've a dream, I dream that I'm lying on the large field with no ending under the stars and moon with wind blowing to my face... A world that free from pressure and limitation.
Perhaps I'm kinda individualism. I mean a little only... I always admire that people are successful in their young age. That they can master certain skill in such young age... surpassing their own limit. I know everything got their negative side, a good thing never means good for eternal, maybe they got their bad side. So, being rational and silent thinking suit my style.. Another thing, I also like animals like hamster, cats and insects (for rear one) but I do not own a single animals because I think that I don't have the responsibility to take care of them. (Just my brother owns a hamster, my father owns a dog and I do own some *dead* insects (well, it's a long long story to tell))
I feel it's hard to make me angry coz I'm hard to angry to someone.. Even you do, the next day those 'bad things' will surely dissapeared from my mind.. So sometimes I feel myself dumb... But at least, I love myself, I love my friends, my family... I just love being me!
No comments:
Post a Comment